Monday, August 4, 2008

Dining doggie style

The very day I read in the New York Times that restaurants in China have been encouraged to drop dog from its menus while the Olympics are going on, I stumbled onto news that Barking Frog is offering a special three-course dinner for your special four-legged friend tonight.

Click here to read the menu, provided by Three Dogs Bakery.

Raise your paw if you think dogs belong in restaurants. (This issue prompted a huge cat fight when I brought it up last summer, but it seems to be gaining momentum, so I thought I'd open that can of worms again. 



2 comments:

Jordan Summers said...

I think I'll pass on the dog, but I did like the Italian we ate together. *g* It was great meeting you. :)

Flaunt! Inc. said...

No, dogs do not belong in a restaurant. Ever, well ok, if it's a guide dog.
Running the risk of offending people... Dogs are pets not people.