Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Eat your heart out!


This was my view at lunch today. Pretty sweet, yes? Every nice day in Seattle is like a gift. Yesterday, it poured all morning and then got muggy.

Anyway, packed a chicken salad sandwich, which I goosed up with this awesome miso/red pepper mayo from Trader Joe's.

Which reminds me, the TJ's on Capitol Hill kicks ass on the Queen Anne store. It's much bigger, wider aisles, nicer clerks. The guy who rang me up was telling me about how he had moved his couch and vacumned behind it and found cat toys and wouldn't the world be a better place if... Yup, I kinda tuned out after that.

Anyway, I love/love/love the sculpture park. It's in my 'hood, and I'm thrilled everytime I walk through. Even better when I've got lunch. Where's your favorite picnic spot?

No comments: